By Geeks. For Geeks.
Outline/structure of the Session
- A Brief History of WaterScrumFall
- The importance of Agile and DevOps
- High Performance Organizations
- Continuous Delivery and Microservices
- Top-down vs Bottom up transformation
- Call to action and Conclusion
Incremental improvement is better than sequential waterfall delivery. Cloud is not a “silver bullet”, there is no flowchart, no checklist, no shopping list of tick boxes that will make everything better. Tools are essential, but how we implement the tools and grow the culture and practices in our organizations needs even more attention. Whether you’re just starting to implement technical and organizational change, or facing the prospect that you already have legacy microservices, it’s worth considering the why and the how of our behaviors, not just the what.